Sunday, April 24, 2011

{Happy Easter!!}

Praise be to the God & Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.." 
{1 peter 1:3} 

As our pastor said this morning at church, "This is the greatest day in history.."
As christians, we celebrate easter because it is the day our Lord Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead, after dying on the cross for our sins. ALL of our sins. Even the sins we haven't committed yet! {crazy to think about}. At church, we sang the song "Happy Day" by Steve Fee. Today is a Happy day indeed!
I Love Easter, it is always a great time to get together & fellowship with family. {& there's always great food too, cant forget about that!} We spent the day all over the place! Church, then Williams aunts house for his families easter celebration, then {last stop} My mothers house for her easter celebration. Busy day, but a great day! :)
My sister Sarah & me

She still cant believe there's a little baby growing in my belly!
{Frankly, neither can I!}

The Love of my life :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment